Thursday, November 2, 2017

I just met a girl named Maria


It has been ten months, since my last article was penned. It seems that the year 2017 would be for changing from adventures in a virtual world to my gratest real life adventure of a life time. In my previous article, I wrote about finding a molecular mate. I had decided that I had never found the right person, because I had never imagined what that person would be like.
Recently, I was asked to be a member of a group that would begin to experiment with making a human molecule. Such a molecule has not been done since the time of King Arthur (4th century?). As I began having group chats with this new group, the talk was of picking a partner in the group. Oh my goodness, this was not going to be an easy thing to do, for me. My life, this far was a history of failed relationships. Looking back at previous lives, it seemed I had not tasted of such a relationship for almost two and a half centuries, and even that time there was usually an ocean between us. I had no idea of how to pick a partner from this new group, so I asked our leader, who would be a good partner for me. He was quick to give me one name only, Maria Herraiz. Some of the members in the group I had known for twenty years, but I had never heard of this lady, so I went to look at her Facebook page. WOW!!!! I had no idea that such a person was even possible, in this world, but  now, as I get to know more about her with each day, it seems like the gods were plotting to bring us together. I think, given the chance, I could write a whole book about how cool Maria is, but words can be dangerous enemies of Truth. This will be like learning to juggle, while walking a tightrope across the Grand Canyon. This must be done with all the skill I can muster, because failure is not an option.
I am writing this to ask my friends to pray for my success  and thank you in advance.
"Sha"

No comments:

Post a Comment